Each year, we’re so privileged to be able to share in the celebrations of our children and families as they graduate from our Early Intervention Program.
Our annual graduation ceremonies are much anticipated events, with staff, parents and supporters alike enjoying the opportunity to reflect on the inspiring achievements of our graduating children and wish them well as they embark on their journey to big school.
This year 46 students will be graduating from our Early Intervention program. These children have spent the years since being diagnosed with a hearing loss, attending regular therapy sessions which focus on teaching both the child and their parents the tools needed to acquire sound and speech.
Each of our 5 centres will be hosting their own special celebrations on the dates below:-
- Liverpoool centre – Wednesday 23rd November
- Newtown centre – Thursday 1st December
- Wollongong centre – Thursday 1st December
- Canberra centre – Friday 2nd December
- Macquarie centre – Thursday 15th December
The Shepherd Centre is extremely lucky and privileged to have an amazing network of supporters, friends and donors who not only support us financially through monetary donations, but often give their time to us by volunteering at our events or donate gifts-in-kind.
To help make our graduations extra special, we’re seeking donations for the following items:-
- Catering for Liverpool, Canberra & Macquarie
- Kids entertainment – Liverpool, Wollongong, Canberra & Macquarie
- Gifts for graduates – all centres
- Decorations – all centres
If you’re able to help us out please contact our Events and Community Fundraising Coordinator, Hannah, on 02 9370 4441 or email [email protected].
Special thanks to our friends below who are supporting our graduation event with in-kind donations:-