The Shepherd Centre are pleased to announce that this May we’ll be part of the Sydney Disability Expo…..
Where: BOOTH 44 The Southee Complex, 1 Showground Rd, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127.
When: Friday 25th & Saturday 26th May 2018, 9am – 3pm.
The Expo will offer a crucial opportunity:
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment.
- for product and service providers to connect with people with a disability, their families & carers.
- for service providers to build networks with other providers, organisations & agencies in the region.
- to bring together everyone in the Sydney Disability sector, with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability.
The Expo will involve:
- a variety of exhibiting service & product providers from the greater Sydney region.
- workshops, demo’s and speakers from the NDIS, government agencies and disability organisations.
- cafe & break out room.
- kids entertainment and minding.
- live performances from disability groups.
If you would like to attend the great news is that entry is FREE, but you will need to register your attendance here.