The Shepherd Centre will hold its annual conference for past graduates with details as follows:
When: Wednesday 1st August 2018.
Time: 4:00pm – 9:00pm (dinner and refreshments included).
Where: The Shepherd Centre, Newtown. 146 Burren St. (street parking available and Macdonaltown station a 2 minute walk away).
Cost: $50 per person. Click here to buy tickets by 20th July.
In keeping with the “Beyond Sound” program vision, all past students and parents/carers will be welcome to attend.
Professional speakers (to be announced shortly) are invited to talk on significant topics including:
- Why diversity matters and how the corporate world is changing
- Diversity is the new black – employment issues and tips
- Education expectations – access and support, advocacy, rights, expectations, growth mindset, choosing a school
- NDIS navigation – the landscape for the next 2 years
- Seamless Support panel – from early intervention to starting school to youth mentors to beyond
- Hearing Beyond the Horizon – AI & hearing technology update
- Beyond Sound, Beyond Now – 2018/19 opportunities
View the full program here.
Our Graduate Glory Stories, in a similar format to last year’s “All Stars” panel, will feature some of our inspiring past graduates – this is sure to be a fun but thought-provoking discussion and Q&A session.
Last year’s attendees found the topics discussed extremely valuable and applicable to their lives, whether they were finishing school, progressing through a career or figuring out their next step. It is a fantastic opportunity to connect with other TSC graduates and families, share stories and have fun together.
Come along for an inspiring evening, you won’t want to miss it!
Be quick! Tickets are strictly limited. Click here for tickets.
Not yet a Beyond Now alumni club member? Join the club! Click here and scroll down to fill in our membership form (it’s FREE!)
For more information, please contact Alumni Manager Sharlene Dadd at [email protected] or on (02) 9370 4453.