Our Preschool at Wollongong centre helps children with and without hearing loss (aged three to six years) learn to integrate successfully into mainstream education and reach their full potential.
Our Preschool Programs provide:
- Highly qualified staff dedicated to helping children become ‘school ready’
- Small educator-to-child ratios to facilitate language stimulation and development
- Early access to integration for children with hearing loss
- Programs tailored to each child to support their specific goals, including children with a hearing loss in The Shepherd Centre Program
- Activities that enhance early learning, based on The Early Years Learning Framework
- Flexibility for families through low fees and Medicare rebates
Our wonderful result of ‘Exceeding National Quality Standard’ in the National Quality Standards (NQS) guidelines reflects our strong commitment to providing high quality care to children to ensure the best educational and developmental outcomes.
For more information on the rating, please click here.
If you have any questions, please call and talk to one of our friendly staff on (02) 9370 4493 or email [email protected]
Our hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.15am to 3.45pm
We are located at 48 Dempster Street, West Wollongong, NSW 2500