Judged by Hamish Blake from LEGO Masters!
The Shepherd Centre is very excited to announce a LEGO building competition for children currently enrolled in our programs and services.
Over the school holidays, we want to you get creative with LEGO or DUPLO and build something that celebrates what hearing means to you.
Hamish Blake from Channel 9’s LEGO Masters has very kindly agreed to judge the competition!
How do I enter?
- Watch Hamish’s video above.
- Email your entry before midnight on Monday 20th July to [email protected].
- Your entry MUST include the following:
- Images of your LEGO build.
- A title for your LEGO build (give it a name!).
- Images of your LEGO build with yourself in it so we know this is your very own creation!
- Your full name, age, suburb and contact phone number along with details of which Shepherd Centre you attend. State ‘Online Telehealth’ if you access our services remotely.
- A written description in no more than 250 words of your build. This should include details such as – What is it? How long did it take you to build? What hearing means to you? What do you love about LEGO? (Mum and Dad can help here if needed)
- Please note that these images will be shared with Hamish Blake who will determine the winner and they may also be shared on The Shepherd Centre’s website, newsletters and social media channels.
What do I win?
The winner of The Shepherd Centre’s LEGO competition will win an awesome LEGO prize and certificate. Images of the winning build will be published on The Shepherd Centre website, social media and family e-newsletter, Shout Out.
Competition opens: Monday 29th June, 2020
Entries close: Monday 20th July, 2020
Winner announced: To Be Confirmed – what this space for updates!