Make a difference
“When you’re raising a family the location can mean the difference between being able to go somewhere and not being able to go.”
– Cherilyn Rosa, whose daughter Maya, aged 1, attends The Shepherd Centre’s interim Macarthur services in Minto
“The Campbelltown centre will be of benefit to our kids and families for years to come”
– Dr Simon Greenberg, Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon based in Campbelltown.
Learn more: Hear from Dr Simon Greenburg
“By supporting The Shepherd Centre, you’re not just helping a deaf child, you’re helping their parents, grandparents and siblings too.”
– Rosanna, mother of Tariq, aged 2, who is supported by our interim clinic at Minto.
Find out more: Rosanna and Tariq’s Story
“The centre will be a blessing for so many young families”
– Sue Cartledge, a Campbelltown local and
mother of Sam, now aged 25, who was supported by The Shepherd Centre as a child.
Read on: Hear from past parent Sue
Macarthur Centre in the media
- Campbelltown Macarthur Advertiser Shepherd Centre sets up temporary home in Minto 2nd Nov, 2018
- Campbelltown Macarthur Advertiser Menangle Park toddler the face of campaign to help hearing impaired and deaf children 1st June, 2018
- Macarthur Chronical Record donation to the Shepherd Centre will fund a new facility for Campbelltown 19th Sept, 2016
Help us to make Macarthur happen
If you’d like help the families of South-Western Sydney, there are many ways businesses and individuals can get involved, including named sponsorship opportunities, donations and pro bono services. contact us today at: [email protected]
Our amazing progress to date is due to the support of the following partners:
Our site in Campbelltown was purchased with thanks to Sargent’s Pies Charitable Foundation
“As our factory is in Western Sydney we see
that there is a great need for additional services in
the outer suburbs. As our population grows faster in the west than some of the services available the fact that The Shepherd Centre is choosing to set up in Campbelltown makes sense.” – Brian Andrews, Purchasing Manager, Sargent Pies
Root Partnerships have provided crucial pro bono project management and development advisory support
“Root Partnerships chose to support The Shepherd Centre on this project because of the life changing outcomes that The Shepherd Centre provides for children with hearing loss and their families and Root Partnerships ethical philosophy of supporting meaningful causes and increasing the awareness of our staff and business partners of the positive sense associated with aligning and supporting such worthwhile causes in the community.
Root Partnerships has encouraged the vast majority of other consultancies working on the project to also provide their services on a pro bono basis and promotes the strong sense of purpose collaborating and promoting the proposed project and its outcomes.”
– David Wiles, Associate Director, Root Partnerships
Some of the fantastic organisations that Root Partnerships have brought together to build The Shepherd Centre Macarthur are: