Emotionally Intelligent Parenting
A Six Session Parenting Program
Would you like to learn how to:
• be better at talking with your child?
• be better at understanding your child?
• help your child learn to manage their emotions?
• help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
• teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Children with higher emotional intelligence:
• have greater success with making and keeping friends
• have better concentration at school
• are more able to calm down when upset or angry
• tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Where: Macquarie Centre
When: from Thursday 2 November for 6 weeks
Time: 10.30am to 12pm
Registration: by Friday 27 October via
Email: [email protected] or 02 8297 4700
Facilitator: Angelika Dalkeith, Principal Child and Family Counsellor