During this difficult time we’ve compiled a list of some great resources we’ve found for children.
Some of these resources address coronavirus, while others have been listed as they are fun resources or activities your child can do or watch, and offer escape from coronavirus content.
These resources are being compiled by your dedicated Child & Family Counselling team and we’ll be updating this page continually, so please keep checking in!
Easter Holiday Resources:
Visit our dedicated page here: https://shepherdcentre.org.au/about-us/news-media/easter-school-holiday-ideas/
Coronavirus web resources:
- Comic explaining COVID-19: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/02/28/809580453/just-for-kids-a-comic-exploring-the-new-coronavirus?ck_subscriber_id=630710601
- A kid-friendly guide to all the questions you have about COVID-19: https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-kids-guide.html
- Questions about coronavirus answered by Operation Ouch: https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/51481330
- School TV program about coronavirus: https://schooltv.me/wellbeing_news/special-report-coronavirus
Fun web resources:
- Go Noodle App:
- Sesame Street:
- Free stories on Audible:
- Ken Done educational resources for little artists:
- SeeMore Safety storybook and activity sheets on handwashing and hygiene: