- 50-50 Raffle is on-sale Friday 15 May 2020.
- Ticket sales close at 11:00amAEDT Friday 22 May 2020 (unless sold out before).
- Winner is drawn at 11:30amAEDT Friday 22 May 2019.
- Entry is open to all residents of VIC, NSW, ACT SA & TAS, who are over 18 years of age excluding employees, officers or immediate family members of CauseConnect™ or any other related entity. Those residing in in NT, QLD & WA are not eligible to enter. Employees, officers or immediate family members of The Shepherd Centre who currently reside in Victoria are also excluded by state law.
- There are 500 tickets available at $10 each.
- All proceeds from ticket sales go into the ‘Pot’ to form the cash prize pool.
- The ‘Pot’ is the cash prize pool which is split 50-50 between the winner and The Shepherd Centre.
- The maximum potential ‘Pot’ size is $5,000 (if all 500 tickets are sold) – this is split 50% to the winner and 50% to The Shepherd Centre.
- Maximum cash prize for winner (if all 500 tickets are sold) is $2,500, with the same amount donated to The Shepherd Centre.
- The final prize value and donation amount is dictated by the number of tickets sold.
- Our 50-50 Raffle is hosted online by Cause Connect – a trusted fundraising partner of The Shepherd Centre.
- Winners will be notified by The Shepherd Centre by email or phone on Friday 22 May 2020. The winning ticket number will be published on Facebook and the Cause Connect raffle site.
Winner drawn Friday 22 May at 11:30am AEDT
View the full 50-50 raffle terms and conditions here: https://www.causeconnect.com.au/shepherd-centre-raffle-tcs/
To learn more about how you can support The Shepherd Centre, click here