- 50-50 Raffle is on-sale Friday 29 November 2019.
- Ticket sales close at 11:00amAEDT Friday 6 December 2019 (unless sold out before).
- Winner is drawn at 11:30amAEDT Friday 6 December 2019.
- Entry is open to all residents of VIC, NSW, ACT SA & TAS, who are over 18 years of age excluding employees, officers or immediate family members of CauseConnect™ or any other related entity. Those residing in in NT, QLD & WA are not eligible to enter. Employees, officers or immediate family members of The Shepherd Centre who currently reside in Victoria are also excluded by state law.
- There are 500 tickets available at $10 each.
- All proceeds from ticket sales go into the ‘Pot’ to form the cash prize pool.
- The ‘Pot’ is the cash prize pool which is split 50-50 between the winner and The Shepherd Centre.
- The maximum potential ‘Pot’ size is $5,000 (if all 500 tickets are sold) – this is split 50% to the winner and 50% to The Shepherd Centre.
- Maximum cash prize for winner (if all 500 tickets are sold) is $2,500, with the same amount donated to The Shepherd Centre.
- The final prize value and donation amount is dictated by the number of tickets sold.
- Our 50-50 Raffle is hosted online by Cause Connect – a trusted fundraising partner of The Shepherd Centre.
- Winners will be notified by The Shepherd Centre by email or phone on Friday 6 December 2019. The winning ticket number will be published on Facebook and the Cause Connect raffle site.
Winner drawn Friday 6 December at 11:30am AEDT
View the full 50-50 raffle terms and conditions here: https://www.causeconnect.com.au/shepherd-centre-raffle-tcs/
To learn more about how you can support The Shepherd Centre, click here