50-50 Raffle is on-sale Friday 24 May 2019. Tickets are $10 each.
Ticket sales close at 11:00amAEST Friday 31 May 2019 (unless sold out before).
Winner is drawn at 11:30amAEST Friday 31 May 2019.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia over 18 years of age. This includes employees, officers or immediate family members of The Shepherd Centre (provided they do not reside in Victoria, in which case they would be ineligible for entry by state law).
- There are 500 tickets available at $10 each.
- All proceeds from ticket sales go into the ‘Pot’ to form the cash prize pool.
- The ‘Pot’ is the cash prize pool which is split 50-50 between the winner and The Shepherd Centre.
- The maximum potential ‘Pot’ size is $5,000 (if all 500 tickets are sold) – this is split 50% to the winner and 50% to The Shepherd Centre.
- Maximum cash prize for winner (if all 500 tickets are sold) is $2,500, with the same amount donated to The Shepherd Centre.
- The final prize value and donation amount is dictated by the number of tickets sold.
- Our 50-50 Raffle is hosted online by Cause Connect – a trusted fundraising partner of The Shepherd Centre.
- Winners will be notified by The Shepherd Centre by email or phone on Friday 31 May 2019. The winning ticket number will be published on Facebook and the Cause Connect raffle site.
Winner drawn Friday 31 May at 11:30am
View the full 50-50 raffle terms and conditions here: https://www.causeconnect.com.au/shepherd-raffle-tcs
To learn more about how you can support The Shepherd Centre, click here