Whether it’s hosting a morning tea at school or work or in your local community it’s easy to host an event for The Shepherd Centre. We can help provide you with posters, money boxes and will even help to promote your event and fundraising page through our social media channels. Creating your page is simple, click here to create your own fundraising page and follow the steps below:-
- Register your details
- Set up your page and personalise with photos, videos and information about your fundraiser
- Share share share! Post the link to your page on your social media, call, text and email all of your friends, family and colleagues to let them know about your event and ask for their support.
Do you want to fundraise but aren’t too sure what you want to do? Take a look at the list below for some ideas:-
- Raid your wardrobe for your brightest and wackiest outfit and host a Loud Shirt Day!
- Host a morning or afternoon tea
- Bake sale at school, work or your local community centre
- Garage sale
- Percentage of product sale
- Sports day at school
- Challenge yourself and get active!
- Give up something you love for a month!
- Birthday or celebration fundraising
- Sausage sizzle at your local supermarket or Bunnings Store
Looking for more inspiration? Read all about some of our fundraising hero’s here